Articles, Journals, & More | Library Databases
Library Databases - C
Cabell's Directories via Cabell Publishing
- Please note: after clicking on the link above, click "Member Area" in the upper right-hand corner. Cabell's was founded in 1978 to help professors, graduate students and researchers publish their
manuscripts in academic journals. This information includes addresses, e-mails and web sites for our
listed journals making Cabell's Directories an easy point of reference when preparing to publish a
manuscript. Cabell Publishing, Inc. produces directories of publishing opportunities in the following
areas: Accounting, Economics and Finance, Management, Marketing, Educational Curriculum and Methods,
Educational Psychology and Administration, Educational Technology and Library Science, Psychology
and Psychiatry, and Computer Science.
- Catalog of Government Publications (CGP)
- CGP is the principal finding tool for government documents. Includes descriptive records for current and historical publications, and provides direct links to those available online.
- Chemical Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts is contained in SciFinder,
a research discovery tool that searches the CAS databases, which contain literature from many scientific disciplines, including biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering,
materials science, agricultural science, and more.
Click here for New User Registration.
For registration problems, please contact a librarian at (719) 549-2333.
- Chicano Database
- Chicano Database includes over 67,000 records from more than 2,400 journals and other resources including newspapers,
books, and book chapters. The database provides coverage dating back to the 1960s and selective indexing dating back to the
early 1900s. Subject coverage includes art, bilingual education, education, labor, literature, mental health, law, poetry,
politics, and sociology.
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text via EBSCOhost
- Provides full text for more than 560 journals, of which nearly 400 have Cover to cover indexing. This database contains over 600,000 full-text articles dating back to 1937.
- Classical Music Reference Library via Alexander Street Press
- Classical Music Reference Library brings together more than 30,000 pages of essential reference materials, spanning the entire history of Western classical music, in a unified online database. Included are the authoritative reference titles Baker's Dictionary of Music, Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, and Baker's Student Encyclopedia of Music, which are available for the first time in electronic form. This release includes 26,906 essays and images from 27 sources, over 17,580 pages.
- Classical Scores Library via Alexander Street Press
- Classical Scores Library contains 400,000 pages of classical scores from both in-copyright and public domain editions. The major composers output is represented, as well as many lesser known composers and works.
- The Cochrane Library via John Wiley and Sons
- The Cochrane Library is a collection of six databases that contain different types of high-quality,
independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making, and a seventh database that provides information
about groups in The Cochrane Collaboration. The databases are: Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Cochrane
Central Register of Controlled Trials, Cochrane Methodology Register, Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects,
Health Technology Assessment Database, NHS Economic Evaluation Database.
- Colorado's Historic Newspaper Collection (Collaborative Digitization Project)
- A joint endeavor of the Colorado State Library, Colorado Historical Society, and the Collaborative Digitization Program, providing online digitized copies of many Colorado newspapers published from 1859 to 1923.
- Communication and Mass Media Complete via EBSCOhost
- CommSearch and Mass Media Articles Index databases merge
to provide full text of over 200 titles and citation information to many more.
- Computer and Information Systems Abstracts via ProQuest
- This bibliographic database provides comprehensive, worldwide literature on the latest theoretical research
and practical applications, in the field of computer science and information systems technology. Areas of coverage
range from artificial intelligence to software engineering. ProQuest Deep Indexing: Computer Sciences adds access
to millions of indexed charts, figures, graphs, maps, photographs, and tables from the scholarly research and
technical literature. Sources covered include over 3,000 periodicals, conference proceedings,
technical reports, trade journal/newsletter items, patents, books, and press releases.
- Congressional Publications via ProQuest
- This collection includes the full text of congressional publications, finding aids, a bill tracking service, and the full text of public laws and other research materials.
- Consumer Health Complete (CHC) via EBSCOhost
- The single most comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content, CHC is designed to support the information needs of patients, and to foster an overall understanding of health-related topics. CHC provides content covering all areas of health and wellness from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary, holistic, and integrated medicine.
- Contemporary Authors
- Provides complete biographical and bibliographical information and references on more than 120,000 U.S. and international authors.
- Contemporary Literary Criticism--Select
- Contemporary Literary Criticism--Select is an extensive collection of critical essays on contemporary authors. Each CLC--Select entry contains a biographical/critical introduction, listing of principal works and sources for further study.
- COS Conference Papers Index via ProQuest
- Provides citations to papers and poster sessions presented at major scientific meetings around the world. Subject emphasis since 1995 has been in the life sciences, environmental sciences and the aquatic sciences, while older material also covers physics, engineering and materials science.
- CQ Researcher
- Weekly issues contain articles on current and controversial topics; 1983-present.
- Credo Reference
- A collection of reference books in all disciplines.
- CSU-Pueblo Journals A to Z (Journal Finder)
- A searchable list of all journals available through the CSU-Pueblo Library.