Articles, Journals, & More | Library Databases
Library Databases - J K
- Johns Hopkins Guide to Literary Criticism and Theory
- Presents a comprehensive historical survey of the field's most important figures, schools, and movements.
- Journal Finder (CSU-Pueblo Journals A to Z)
- A searchable list of all journals available through the CSU-Pueblo Library.
- JSTOR archives and provides access to archival and current issues of more than 1,400 scholarly journals across more than 50 academic disciplines. CSU-Pueblo offers Arts and Sciences I, II, III, V, VII, Language and Literature, and Mathematics and Statistics Collections.
- Kids Search - Middle & Elementary School via EBSCOhost
- Includes a vocabulary builder, photos and videos, encyclopedia, dictionary, and teacher resources such as curriculum standards.
- Knovel Library
- Science and engineering reference sources.