Articles, Journals, & More | Library Databases
Library Databases - L
- The Inter-American Dialogue publishes the Latin America Advisor every business day for a distinguished membership of informed business leaders, scholars, and government officials invested in Latin America's development and future. The Advisor provides subscribers with custom analysis, value-added reporting, diverse viewpoints, and a daily Q&A section on questions submitted by subscribers.
- Latino Literature via Alexander Street Press
- Contains approximately 380 plays and 67,500 pages of prose and poetry by Chicano, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican and other Latin writers working in the United States.
- Legal Information Reference Center via EBSCOhost
- Contains hundreds of full text publications and thousands of legal forms. The full text legal reference books are provided through Nolo, the nation’s oldest and most respected provider of legal information for consumers and small businesses.
- Full text in the areas of news, business, legal research, and medicine.
Library Literature & Information Science Full Text (H.W. Wilson) via EBSCOhost
- Library Literature & Information Science Full Text™ provides cover-to-cover indexing and abstracting
of over 400 journals, including key library and information science periodicals, and full-text coverage of
over 170 journals. Subjects include automation, cataloging, censorship, circulation procedures, classification,
copyright legislation, government aid, library associations and conferences, library equipment and supplies,
personnel administration, preservation of materials, and more. Coverage reaches as far back as 1980.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA) via EBSCOhost
- See description below.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA) w/ Full Text via EBSCOhost
- LISTA indexes more than 560 core journals, nearly 50 priority journals, and nearly 125 selective journals; plus books, research reports and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more. Coverage in the database extends back as far as the mid-1960s.
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts via ProQuest
- This database abstracts and indexes the international literature in linguistics and related disciplines in the language sciences. The database covers all aspects of the study of language including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics. Documents indexed include journal articles, book reviews, books, book chapters, dissertations and working papers.
- Literary Index via Gale
- A master index to the major literature products published by Gale. It combines and cross-references over 165,000 author names, including pseudonyms and variant names, and listings for over 215,000 titles into one source.
Criticism Online via Gale
- Gale™ takes literature, history and culture to the next level with the largest, most extensive compilation of literary commentary available: Literature Criticism Online. Imagine centuries of analysis - the scholarly and popular commentary from broadsheets, pamphlets, encyclopedias, books and periodicals - delivered in an easy-to-use 24/7 online format that matches the exact look and feel of the print originals. The net result is tens of thousands of hard-to-find essays at your fingertips. It's all designed to raise the level of research while providing the around-the-clock remote access that today's researchers demand.