Articles, Journals, & More | Library Databases
Library Databases - U V W
- Unite for Literacy eBooks for children
- Colorado Library Consortium, Douglas County Libraries and Unite for Literacy have partnered to provide
free access to more than 100 children's ebooks. These early literacy ebooks are all original--books carefully
crafted to connect with young children and their families. They have narrated audio support with an initial
goal of supporting the 300 languages that are spoken in U.S. homes. Offering photographs and illustrations
to authentically depict a child's-eye view of the real world, these ebooks are structured to reflect the
most current research on the specific features that impact success for beginning readers of all ages.
Unite for Literacy is a Colorado-based publisher
funded by sponsorships to ensure free ebook content remains free.
- Value Line
- An independent investment information service that covers some 1,700 equity issues on a weekly basis, along with three- to five-year probable relative price performance, projections of key financial measures, and concise, objective commentary on current operations and future prospects for each stock covered.
The Value of a Dollar via Grey House Publishing
- The Value of a Dollar Online is an ebook version of the print book in our reference collection on the second
floor. It is an educational reference tool useful for a wide range of curricula. It is perfect
for anyone curious about social and economic history: students, writers, business historians, teachers, reporters, and more.
Compare prices, consumer expenditures, investments and see the how the value of the dollar has changed from 1860 to 2014.
- Wall Street Journal via ProQuest
- World's leading financial newspaper with comprehensive coverage back to 1984.
- Wall St. Journal and New York Times Digital Microfilm via ProQuest
- Research back issues of the New York Times and Wall
Street Journal as they were originally published--with
advertisements and other marginalia. Just like the
physical microfilm, only online!
- WARC: World Advertising Research Center
- Provides the largest single source of intelligence for the marketing, advertising, media and research communities worldwide, drawn from more than 40 international sources.
- World Shakespeare Bibliography Online
- Annotated entries for a broad range of Shakespeare related materials published or produced between 1964 and 2006.
- WorldCat via FirstSearch
- Books and other materials in libraries worldwide.