Articles, Journals & More / Library Databases
Library Databases Portal
From A to Z
- HeinOnline Legal Resources
- HeinOnline contains more than 100 million pages of legal history available in an online, fully-searchable, image-based format. HeinOnline bridges holscreenshotthe gap in legal history by providing comprehensive coverage from inception of more than 2,000 law and law-related periodicals. In addition to its vast collection of law journals, HeinOnline also contains the Congressional Record Bound volumes in entirety, complete coverage of the U.S. Reports back to 1754, famous world trials dating back to the early 1700’s, legal classics from the 16th to the 20th centuries, the United Nations and League of Nations Treaty Series, all United States Treaties, the Federal Register from inception in 1936, the CFR from inception in 1938, and much more
- Browse all of JSTOR's archival collections! Access to the trial content ends May 7, 2015.
- Ebrary Trial
- Ebrary by Proquest is a collection of e-books covering many subjects, and we have a trial to it. Try it out!
- A trial to PsycARTICLES is available through June 30th 2015.This full-text psychology database contains articles from highly-cited and landmark journals published by the APA, its imprint the Educational Publishing Foundation (EPF), and from allied organizations including the Canadian Psychological Association and the Hogrefe Publishing Group. PsycARTICLES includes all journal articles, book reviews, letters to the editor and errata from each journal. It also offers extensive backfile coverage.
The Library has acquired no new databases.