The CSU-Pueblo Digital Repository
The CSU-Pueblo Digital Repository provides an open access
showcase of research, scholarship, and creative works of
Colorado State University - Pueblo faculty, staff, and
The purpose of the Repository is to promote and make
accessible the intellectual output of the University to
local, national, and international communities. This will
maximize impact for individual CSU-Pueblo researchers and
highlight the research profile of the University.
This Repository is a shared initiative of Colorado State University and the University of Colorado.
For additional instructions or information on which form to submit, contact:
Cataloging & Metadata Librarian
LARC 325, (719) 549-2331
Submission forms for your thesis or scholarly work:
- #1-Thesis Submission Form (PDF)
- Print and fill out this form by hand. Submit the form and the finalized electronic copy of your thesis to Shahrzad Khosrowpour at the University Library, LARC 325, firstname.lastname@example.org, (719) 549-2331. Conversely, mail the form to the address listed in the form and include a CD of your thesis. The Library will notify you when your thesis has been ingested into the Repository.
- #2-Author Submission Form (PDF)
- Authors, submit your work using this form.
- #3-NSF Data Management: Template for Small Data Sets (PDF)
- See NSF Data Management for more information.
Information and FAQs
Used with permission from CSU Libraries Digital Repository page